This property is sure to impress, offering a large family home that has been tastefully renewed throughout with the bonus of being on over 3 acres. It features the following;
- 3 excellent size bedrooms; 2 with built ins
- Updated kitchen including convenience of dishwasher & all modern appliances
- Cosiness of wood heater plus heat transfer system to regulate whole house
- 2 large living areas ideal for a family
- Re-plastered, re-plumbed, re-roofed & re-wired
- All floor coverings and window furnishings have been updated
- Bathroom has been modernised including bath & separate toilet
- New windows installed in main house
- Teenagers retreat/bungalow located separate to the house
- Benefit of being connected to water mains
- Located within 3 minutes of town centre; you get the privacy along with the luxury of still being close to all conveniences
- Fences have all been updated with wallaby proof
- Split into 3 paddocks currently; perfect to run a few cattle or horses
- Good set of stockyards located on the property
- Variety of fruit trees including apple, cherry, pear & apricot
- Large shed at the rear of the property offering lots of storage/workshop options
All the hard work has been done here and all the new owner has to do is move in and enjoy. It is sure to be popular so be quick and arrange your inspection through Carlton today.
Building Size: 154m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1.269ha (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,100p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.