Best Offers Over $550,000
But Most Of All Stunning Views Over The Port And Ocean.
If you are looking for a beautiful north facing residence that can accommodate a growing family where all the hard work has been done, look no further!!! Perfectly located in walking distance to CBD offering access to cafes, restaurants, cinema, shopping strip where all your needs will be met including cycling or walk around the stunning foreshores, great public and private schools, airport a short drive away, Burnie Port, Burnie Park and white sandy beaches ideal for a swim, fishing or enthusiast boat lover.
- Meticulously renovated with several living areas while retaining its heritage style
- 4 spacious bedrooms 2 with built-in and 2 with robes
- Private courtyard of one of the bedrooms perfect for your morning coffee
- Massive lounge designed to comfortably accommodate family and friends
- Chef's kitchen with dishwasher and fridge/freezer space
- 2 reverse cycle air-conditioning units will insure all year-round comfort
- Stunning bathroom with claw bath and a separate shower
- Double remote Garage and carport
- Outdoors been designed for easy care and heaps of space to entertain in
- Secure yard and gardens perfect for kids and pets to enjoy
The home offers stunning street appeal that you will be so proud to call home. So, call me to arrange a private viewing you will be so glad you did!
Building Size: 137m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 536m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,400p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.