This property comprises of a flexible layout with the added bonus of a large block (1,631m2), huge shed and excellent entertaining spaces. It features the following;
- 3 excellent size bedroom with a potential for a 4th in the rumpus if desired
- Open plan kitchen & living areas
- Kitchen is modern enjoying double drawer dishwasher & gas cooktop
- Comfort of reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Bathroom has been updated with walk in shower plus convenience of 2 toilets
- Fantastic rumpus area with cosiness of wood heater
- Rumpus area also extends beautifully onto patio perfect for entertaining & enjoying afternoon sun
- Substantial shed located at the back of the block ideal as a man cave/workshop
- Brand new roof on shed
- Front fence has been renewed
- Large, flat, secure backyard perfect for kids & pets to play
- Located close to quality schools, sporting facilities and a short walk to the town centre
- Fantastic investment opportunity offering close to 6% return on investment
Be quick to book your inspection with Carlton as this one is sure to attract plenty of interest.
Building Size: 148m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1,631m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/q (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.