Best Offers Over $339,000
Offering options for a wonderful family home or an exceptional investment. Conveniently positioned within walking distance to The Upper Burnie Shopping Precinct, Schools & aquatic centre.
- 3 bedroom home, 2 with built-ins
- Large Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Reverse Cycle Heating & Cooling
- Central & neutrals bathroom
-updated with shower over tub
- Large garage with workshop area and power connected
- Manicured low maintenance Good sized yard
- Full Fenced backyard with Views
- Plenty of off street parking
- Turning Circle at the front of the home
Wonderful Tenants with return of $290 per week until end of March 2022
This property represents exceptional value and won't last long!
Building Size: 102m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 650m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.