This 1970's solid brick home is screaming opportunity for either investors or first home buyers. With a lick of paint and a new roof this home would come up a treat!
Some of the features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms
- Plenty of under-house storage
- Split level, secured backyard
- Wood heater in the lounge
- Hard wearing floorboards throughout
- Wonderful views out over the neighbourhood
- Conveniently located on the bus route
- Walk to Shorewell Shopping Plaza
- Enjoy the local parks and walking tracks
Don't kick yourself for missing out on this opportunity, contact One Agency Burnie today to book an inspection!
Building Size: 97m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 683m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,400 p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1200 p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.