Located in the sought after area of Parklands this property offers a cottage feel while looking over beautiful Bass Straight
- A welcoming generous deck ideal for summer entertaining or watching sunrises or sunsets from the comfort of your home right over the blue shimmering waters of the Bass Straight.
- Eclectic style home with heaps of character, polished floorboards adding to the charm and warmth.
- Modern kitchen with latest appliances and so much storage and bench space
- Generous master bedroom enjoys awesome view
- Minor bedrooms are spacious oozing charm, character including a love seat
- Study/hobby room with heaps of storage throughout
- Modern bathroom with a separate shower and deep bath and a separate toilet
- Open plan living and dining area embracing the ocean views
- Reverse cycle air conditioner providing all year-round comfort
- Undercover barbeque area ideal to enjoy your morning coffee or a cocktail or two
- Terraced gardens with a veggie patch, fruit trees a safe playground for kids and pets alike
- Storage shed, free standing carport with extra parking space
Internal Inspection is a must to appreciate what is on offer and be captivated with the stunning ocean views, the size and character and charm making it the perfect for your family or just a solid investment.
The choice is yours!!
Building Size: 185m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 574m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,400p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.