For Sale Now or by Auction
Auction Location: 66 Oldina Road, Wynyard TAS.
'Story Book Cottage' Style Home On 2.8 Acres
AUCTION DATE CHANGED! Now Saturday 6th November, 11:30am, On Site.
Welcome to your very own 'Story Book Cottage' style home that is situated on approximately 2.8 acres of land with grass areas, gum tress and your own little dam. All only three kilometres to the township of Wynyard. This home offers country living but the convenience of being so close to town! Offering an array of choice:
- Solid brick construction
- Lovely timber inside the home
- North facing warm aspect
- Upstairs sitting area with balcony
- Spacious open plan living area
- Roaring wood heater to keep warm
- Family bathroom, seperate toilet
- Three good size bedrooms with BIR
- Great BBQ area off the dining area
- Excellent shed & carport for the gents
- Expansive retaining walls & cemented areas
- Room for animals, gardens (self sufficiency!)
- Offering fresh air, peace and privacy
- Only minutes to town! Such a great location!
Properties like this, that offer the relaxed quiet lifestyle are few and far between!
Register your interest now. Auction onsite, Saturday October the 23rd 2021 at 10am.
Building Size: 110m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1.17ha (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.