Best Offers Over $425,000
Neutral earthy tones, light, bright & sunny interior with gorgeous brick and timber features is just the tip of the iceberg for this stunning property! Either spend your days lazing by the beach and entertaining friends, or invest with exceptional Airbnb/short stay accomodation options or live the Tassie dream - a simple life by the beach. Situated in the ever sought after Sisters Beach which is a holiday destination for many beach goers. General store, cafe & bottle shop on a mere few minutes walk.
- Solid brick veneer home meticulously renovated and maintained
- Only a few hundred meters back from the beach
- Low maintenance exterior
- Sleek with simple clean lines with a great flowing spacious design
- Amazing timber kitchen with fan forced oven and large pantry
- Open plan living, reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Three big bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Central bathroom neutral and updated
- A cute separate study/studio or home office (this could also double as storage shed)
- Fully enclosed yard, extra wide drive way, enough room for caravan/boat
- Undercover outdoor entertaining deck
- Quality fittings, tastefully decorated with nothing left to do
- Carport leading straight inside and ample off street parking for boat etc
- Numerous garden sheds for outdoor storage
National park walks, a spot of fishing or kayaking while listing to an amazing array of birds and wild life in this private setting only a short walk to pristine white sandy beaches, Sisters Beach Creek, park and skate park - makes the ideal location for children and families to spend their summer days.
Please note this property is currently tenanted until the end of January 2021. 48 Hours notice is required for any inspections.
Building Size: 109m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 739m2 (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.