Best Offers Over $850,000
**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
Completely renovated throughout using only high-end finishings, making this one of the best Hampton-style homes in the NW of Tasmania.
From the first step in you will be in awe of the magnificent top-quality finishes, charm, warmth and massive open living spaces that will take your breath away.
Privately nestled amongst stunning gardens and designed to take advantage of the stunning views over the undulating fields and shimmering water views of the Bass Strait.
Located in a very secluded pocket of Somerset yet minutes to all schools, shopping's, doctors, major Hospital and Airport while there is plenty of outdoors activities to be enjoyed by all the family from strolling on the white sandy beaches, kayaking in the Somerset River and picnic area just a short drive away.
- Situated on lush green 2.29 acres
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes (2 with en suite bathrooms)
- 3rd bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Brand new kitchen with the latest modern appliances to make the chef's heart skip with delight.
- Regal dining setting fit for royalty with stunning wood fire and wall feature to add to the ambience.
- Family room with full size window that frames amazing sunsets and sunrise over the rolling fields.
- Stunning formal living areas, ideal for entertaining family and guests year round
- 2 separate garages plus a workshop for the handyman
- The main shed is 8m x 6m plus a 10m x 6m addition
- Large 32,000 litre concrete water tank and shared bore
- Massive veggie patch and orchard where you can become self sufficient
- 5 Kw solar system providing huge savings on your power bills
- The home has been completely rewired and has extensive power point outlets
- Fully fenced paddocks for live-stock plus a luxury chicken pen
So, if you are looking to make that big sea change and be able to almost live off the grid, enjoying your own fruit and veggies - yet still be close to all the amenities.. be sure to check this magnificent property and start living the dream.
Building Size: 197m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 9,267m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.