Best Offers Over $299,000
This Large double storied home, sits proudly on a corner block in the lovely suburb of Brooklyn.
Being only a short drive to the Burnie CBD & the highway which makes it super accessible for working commutes or to zip over to the Burnie/Wynyard Airport.
- Neutrally painted weatherboard exterior
- New colourbond roof approx. 10 years ago
- New reverse cycle heating & cooling System
- Huge corner block with rear yard access
- Fully fenced back yard for kids & pets
- Private under cover deck area
- Double carport with internal access
- Under house storage
- Large terraced backyard
- Large timber kitchen/dining with plenty of cupboard space
- New freestanding Westinghouse oven
- Front porch area stairs
- Ample Storage throughout
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Bus stop just near the property
- Low Maintenance
- Perfect for all types of buyers
Depending how you configure the home you could have two bedrooms upstairs including your lounge with a huge rumpus room under the home that could be a teenagers or parents retreat or simply use downstairs as a large lounge area with 3 bedrooms upstairs.
Expected Rental Return: $300 per week
Building Size: 77m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 515m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,470p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.