It's not often you find a property for sale in the tightly held township of Arthur River. It is even rarer to find one that offers magnificent views overlooking the river with the bonus of having 2 titles allowing an abundance of opportunity. Whether you choose to sell off the second title immediately or build a new dwelling (STCA) whilst living in the existing house, the choice is yours. 27 Gardiner Street really does offer it all and is sure going to impress a wide variety of buyers. It features the following;
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen is spacious which seamlessly flows into your dining and living areas
- Living area showcases views perfectly overlooking 'Edge Of The World' & beyond
- Deck extends out off the front of the home making for a perfect entertaining area
- Cosiness of wood heater
- Bathroom in good condition including large shower
- Fantastic office space which is well laid out
- Excellent workshop/secure storage under the house
- House faces north providing all day sun
- Views from nearly every window of the house; has to be seen to be believed
- Located literally a stones throw from multiple beaches plus safe swimming spots
- Arthur River offers a local general store and you are only a mere 12 minute drive from the township of Marrawah which provides other conveniences
- Immense Airbnb potential
Whether you're looking for that holiday home, investment, or wanting to escape the hustle and bustle and live a more relaxed lifestyle this property is sure going to tick a lot of boxes. Contact Carlton for your inspection today!
Building Size: 183m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 2,110m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.