UNDER CONTRACT IN 20 DAYS
**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
This 3-bedroom, 2 storey home designed by Launceston Architects S Group, occupies one of Stanley's rare, premier sites overlooking popular Godfreys Beach. From the upper level deck which may be enjoyed year-round panorama of Bass Straight, the famous 'Nut', the hilltop historic site of 'Highfield' as well as the wide expanse of the surrounding green hills. With coastal opportunities diminishing, this property represents an excellent investment.
A dual level layout has been cleverly designed. The lower level offers 2 excellent size bedrooms both with build ins, main bathroom, separate laundry plus garaging for two cars with internal access to the home. Whilst on the upper level there are large bi-fold doors opening the living area to a balcony for entertaining and also keeping the home warm in the winter through a passive solar design. Additionally upstairs is the master bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe. The home offers the following:
- First class finishes coupled with elite quality appliances
- Convenience of reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Cleverly designed study nook incorporated in living area
- Kitchen features granite bench top, gas cooktop, butlers pantry and built-in wine bar fridge
- Master bedroom boasts an elegant ensuite and generous walk in robe
- Both bathrooms finished with granite bench tops
- Secure garaging with car access to backyard
- Under stairs storage/wine cellar
- Beautiful gardens surround the home being lovingly cared for by the current owners
- Solar hot water system to reduce power expenses
- Ideally situated within walking distance of town centre and close to schools, shops and all conveniences
This location offers an opportunity to become luxury accommodation or remain as a private residence. You just need to choose. Contact Carlton to arrange an inspection.
Building Size: 209m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 708m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $2,500p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,228p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.