Welcome to this lovely brick family home with four bedrooms and two living areas, situated on a large block of approximately 1,509m2 with potential to develop or subdivide (STCA). All in a quiet location giving a sense of nature and greenery, close to schools, shopping centre, and nature walking tracks. Offering you an array of choice:
- Built in 1990 (low maintenance home)
- Lovely setting and established gardens
- Open style living that is warm & sun catching
- Beautiful updated kitchen
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rumpus room, fourth bedroom
- Video security system throughout the home
- An array of fruit trees in the yard
- The perfect family home with space
Building Size: 128m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1,509m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,610p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $360p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.