Best Offers Over $320,000
Welcome to this entry level home that's solid in brick construction, low maintenance and situated in a good area close to Upper Burnie shopping precinct, schools and easy access to busses. Perfectly suiting those looking to start out or invest - where Upper Burnie has had a 34.8% increase in median sale price over the past 12 months.
- Sun catching, ocean glimpses
- Solid brick construction
- Functional kitchen/open plan dining
- Separate lounge with electric heating
- Three bedrooms, bonus of two toilets
- Carport, good off street parking
- There is a cement slab ready for a shed
- Good size easy care yard
- Storage space under the home
- Bus stop close by
- Kids can walk to both primary and high school
- Close to Upper Burnie shopping
- A great central location
- Offering great buying, be quick!
Building Size: 104m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 632m2 (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.