Who doesn't love a house on a hill with views, privacy and a pool? An incredible opportunity here to purchase a family home with views out over Emu Bay to die for! All the hard work has been done for you with the extended lounge area and the timber deck and all the wonderful
finishing touches throughout. Those that love to entertain will fall in love with the back entertainer's haven, including under cover bbq area and pool. There is a lot to love here and this property will have something for everyone with features like:
- Three bedrooms, all with built-ins;
- Beautifully renovated bathroom;
- Natural Gas heating, hot water and cooktop;
- Private, low maintenance yard;
- 5 kw Solar panel system on the roof;
- Fully heated above-ground salt water pool;
- Rumpus room with separate room and second bathroom;
- Deck for taking in the views and soaking up the sun;
- Close to Havenview Primary School & Fernglade Reserve:
- Short drive to Wivenhoe, Burnie and local beaches;
- Quiet cul-de-sac with terrific neighbours.
There is so much to take in here, and the heated pool will be a popular feature all year round. Get ready to be the envy of all your friends. Contact One Agency Burnie to schedule a time for you to inspect the property before it's too late!
Building Size: 154m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 610m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,800p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.