Best Offers Over $499,000
Absolute country living, thrive in this magical setting and wake up to the birds chirping and the peace and quiet!!
Positioned beautifully just on the outskirts of town located only a short 5 minutes drive to the CBD of Burnie which offers all amenities including, schools & shops.
- Just over an acre of gorgeous flat land
- Sturdy brick home with aluminium windows
- Stunning country kitchen that has been recently renovated
- Open plan with top quality new appliances
- Huge (I mean HUGE) walk-in pantry
- Double carport with undercover access to the home
- Large 6x6m shed/garage with wood heater
- Sun drenched lounge with blockout rollers
- Sep. rear paddock ideal for subdivision (STCA)
- Ample off street parking
- Country character & charm
- Northerly facing deck, perfect for entertaining
- 2 bedrooms built ins in both
- Freshly painted throughout with new vinyl flooring
- Stunning exposed beams
- Brand new reverse cycle air con
- Huge bathroom with Tub & shower
- Separate toilet with brand new system
- New window furnishings
- Wallaby proof fenced
- Added bonus of another single car garage attached to the home
- Beyond amazing raised veggie boxes and stunning native gardens
- Zoning: Low Density Residential
- NBN available
Ensure you register your interest promptly before this little haven is snapped up and enjoyed by its new lucky buyer. Looking for your own piece of Tassie paradise?
Building Size: 179m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 4,532m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,800p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.