There is so much on offer here in this amazing sold brick home that has been fully renovated while retaining all its glorious features, high ceilings, wide hallways, massive rooms, north facing to capture all the sun and amazing views all the way to Table Cape in one of the most desired locations. Walking distance to CBD, the stunning foreshores, cafés and restaurants, kid's playgrounds with some of the best private and public schools.
- Light and bright welcoming entry opening to discover the stunning polished floors
- Massive lounge with access to sun drenched deck the perfect place for watching sunrises or sunsets from the comfort of your home right over the blue shimmering waters of the Bass Strait
- Polished floorboards flow on from the living room into super massive dining room or second living area the choice is yours
- Blackwood kitchen with latest appliances, trendy black sink, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Generous master bedroom enjoys awesome view and built-in robes
- Minor bedrooms are spacious, oozing charm, character all with brand new day/night blinds
- Main bathroom all freshly revamped enjoying a separate bath and modern fittings
- 2nd bathroom / laundry is brand new with massive walk-in shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioner providing all-year-round comfort
- Outdoors undercover entertaining area perfect for summer barbecues or just a quiet spot the relax in
- Terraced low maintenance garden safe playground for kids and pets alike
- Storage shed/can easily turned into your own home office
- Remote garage with workshop and heaps of storage area
Internal inspection is a must to appreciate what is on offer and be captivated with the stunning ocean views, the size and character and charm making it the perfect home for your family or just a solid investment where all the hard work has been done for you. So, call me today for a private view before its snapped up!
Building Size: 163m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 759m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,470p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $260p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.