Positioned on arguably one of Smithton's most desired streets, this property offers the opportunity to enter the market all whilst reaping the rewards of huge capital growth potential. It features the following:
- 3 bedrooms; master with built in
- North facing; captures all day sun
- Convenience of near new reverse cycle heat pump along with cosiness of wood heater
- Good views overlooking Duck Bay
- Large kitchen with ample storage
- Flat low maintenance yard; ideal for a retired couple looking to downsize
- Bathroom features shower over bath & separate toilet
- Within approx. 500 metres of town centre; very well located
- Surrounded by walking tracks, dog park, sporting facilities and state of the art swimming pool
- Potential of 5.7% return on investment
The options are endless with this proposition. Whether you continue to lease out and enjoy an excellent return or renovate immediately, you cannot go wrong with this A1 location that is on offer! Contact Carlton for your inspection today.
Building Size: 102m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 445m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,065p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $260p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.