Properties like this one are highly sought after in the current marketplace. This neat, presentable home is only a short 10 minute drive from the township of Smithton. The property offers a country lifestyle - perfect for running livestock, riding motorbikes or even cutting wood - the opportunities are endless! It features the following:
- 2 Excellent size bedrooms; both with built ins
- Bathroom features walk in shower and separate bathtub
- Kitchen offers dishwasher and stunning wooden bench tops
- Cosiness of a wood heater
- Convenience of a separate toilet
- Wrap around deck ideal for entertaining
- Fully fenced yard perfect for kids and pets to play
- Work shop and man cave with wood heater separate from the main house
- Brand new water tank installed
- Located a mere 10 minutes from Smithton's town centre; you get the privacy all whilst being so close to everything
Building Size: 82m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 5.374 Acres (approx.)
Council Rates: $890p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.