Best Offers Over $699,000
An address that will always be in style, desirable Back Cam Road. This beautiful serene property will make you feel like you are another world away, surrounded by greenery and peaceful bird life! Situated on approx 12 acres, mostly bush with bike/horse tracks, there is a large grass area down by the river and an abundant amount of veggie gardens, berry patches & fruit trees. The home itself is impressive, with it's cosy feel and modern updates - ticking all the boxes:
Offering you an array of choice:
- 4/5 spacious bedrooms, main with en-suite
- 5th bedroom could be used as a study/office
- 2 living areas & 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Enjoy the roaring wood heater during winter
- Neat bathrooms, main has been updated
- Updated modern galley style kitchen with great outlook
- Beautiful under covered deck for entertaining
- Enjoy delicious pizza from the outside pizza oven
- Double garage + shed/workshop (man cave)
- Backing onto the Cam River with brilliant river frontage
- Let the kids go swimming in summer & fish when you want
- Enough room to run a few sheep, cattle or even horses!
Only minutes from the township of Somerset where you will find everything you need. Act now before it's too late!
Building Size: 176m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 4.99Ha (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,312p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.