Best Offers Over $330,000
This neat 3 bedroom home offers so much for your family, either as a comfortable home in a nice, convenient location just 3 minutes drive into Burnie's CBD - or as a no-brainer addition to your investment portfolio. Nicely cared for by the current owner-occupier, this weatherboards property offers much when looking to tick all those boxes!
- the updated country-style kitchen is very functional
- the kitchen is open plan to the dining area
- a separate lounge allows for a functional family floor plan
- family bathroom is also country-style
- the toilet is separate, being located in the laundry
- the rear yard is a blank canvas, and with rear yard vehicle access,
- it may be a perfect spot for a dream garage, shed (STCA),
- or just a great place to park your caravan, boat, or transportable tiny home!
- conveniently located on a flat block within walking distance to schools and the pool
Call NOW to book your inspection, either virtual if you can't be there in person, or make a time that suits - desirable properties in this price bracket are bound to go VERY QUICKLY!!!
Building Size: 104m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 721m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,400p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $220p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.