Best Offers Over $285,000
Up for grabs is a great property for those just starting out or a welcome addition to your portfolio. 6 Belton Street has a very generous backyard and conveniently located in close proximity to the Burnie Aquatic Centre, Montello Primary School and the Upper Burnie shopping precinct. Packed with great features like:
• 3 Bedrooms
• Open plan living and dining space
• Generous backyard with plenty of space for the kids and pets
• Freshly updated window furnishings
• Handy garden shed
• Plenty of off Street parking in drive, Vehicle access to the backyard
• Property is more than meets the eye with the land going further down past fence line
• Located below the fence line is a beautiful creek for the kids entertainment
• Some new aluminium windows
The home does need some work but is ready and waiting for its new owners to put their own touches and transform it into their own.
This one is priced to sell, so be quick
Building Size: 98m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 943m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,500p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.