They just don't make them like this anymore! A glowing tribute to craftsmanship and quality, this home - oozing charm and warmth from the moment you arrive - will have you falling in love at first sight. Truly one of Burnie's finest homes and just a few hundred meters to all the local amenities.
Boasting high ceilings and original character details throughout, the design offers space and flexibility while retaining utmost cosiness. A beautifully maintained circa 1913 home, set amongst a highly thought after location.
- 3 bedrooms with extensive built-in robes that have been carefully designed to complement the era
- the master is just a picture perfect from every angle
- 4th bedroom/rumpus is super spacious with own access (can easily be converted to self-contained apartment)
- well-appointed bathroom catering for in or out entertaining areas
- this got to be one of the best country kitchens with quality appliances and overhead cabinets
- dishwasher and plenty of storage massive dining area plus a magical readying or just relaxing nook
- right in front the fireplace
- living room with timber floors and gorgeous French doors to access your enclosed deck
- reverse-cycle air conditioning ample to heat most of the house as well as open fireplaces
- the outdoors enclosed deck is so inviting enjoying the northern sun, shimmering ocean views
- providing an all-year-round entertaining place to be enjoyed by all
- the grounds are beautifully designed for easy care and maintenance
- remote garage for secured parking, with heaps of storage area
This is a home, not a house, that has been respectfully decorated to ensure it retains the charm and character of its era, in a highly desired location where everything is on your doorstep. Be sure to contact me before this masterpiece is sold.
Building Size: 133m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 420m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,286p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $270p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.